1. Date & Time > 2. Service > 3. Consultant > 4. Ready !
- I've booked an appointment, what happens next?
- You will receive an email & SMS confirming your booking and showing the deposit amount you have paid.
- I've booked an appointment, but I haven't received a confirmation email or SMS, what do I do?
- Please check your junk mail in case your email provider has filtered our emails. Also check the mobile phone number you have registered with for errors. If you still don't have it, give us a call on 0141 212 5741 so we can resend it.
- Can I change or cancel my appointment?
- Yes, if you wish to cancel your booking you can do so within the cancellation period stated, on the confirmation email. Should you need to change your date and re-book simply call the Salon. The phone number will be on the email & SMS text. Please note that no refunds are given outside the cancellation period.
- Why do I need to retype my card details?
- This is for your own protection. We do not store card information on our site. All transactions are protected by SSL, this is the padlock you see in the browser bar at the top of your page.